You can easily:
- Look for matches for trips you make regularly (such as to work) and also trips you make only occasionally (such as to a sporting event or concert).
- Select the travel modes that interest you for each trip. For example, you might be interested in a carpool or bike buddy for some of your trips to work and a walking buddy for a trip to the movies.
- Customize your route for each trip.
- Record all of your trips by different modes during the day on the Commute Calendar and how far you traveled with each mode.
- Download charts and data summarizing all of the money you've saved, the pollutants you've reduced, and the calories you've burned via the Commute Calendar.
- Add social media links like Facebook to your personal profile (optional).
- Keep track of messages you've sent and received via the website.
- Access more information on transportation options via the links at the top of each page.
After creating an account on a desktop or laptop computer, you can use your smartphone or tablet to enter trips on your Commute Calendar, see traffic and weather alerts affecting your travel route, and request instant ride matches on your mobile device from others who have also opted into the Quick Ridematching feature.